Default site theme changed

Forum changes and usage – feedback, requests, site updates
Skillz
Site Admin
Reactions:

Default site theme changed

Post by Skillz »

I didn't realize I never made the Dark Edition the default forum theme and I have done that now. I did not (or it shouldn't have) changed anyone's theme settings, but if it did somehow you can change it back in your User CP.
crashtech
TAAT Member
Reactions:

Re: Default site theme changed

Post by crashtech »

I like that you have done that. There's been a few times when I logged in at night from one of my many PCs and my eyes had to put up with a brief blast of white. No more! :D
Skillz
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Skillz »

crashtech wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:47 pm I like that you have done that. There's been a few times when I logged in at night from one of my many PCs and my eyes had to put up with a brief blast of white. No more! :D
That's actually what happened to me. The only two devices I've logged in with have been my desktop and phone so I never realized the site's default was the light subsilver. I somehow logged myself out the other day and seen all the white.

While it shouldn't effect those who wish to use the white, but since I edited the dark version's logo for TAAT I want that one displaying to guests and non-logged in users.
StefanR5R
TAAT Member
Reactions:

Post by StefanR5R »

The light theme has regressed since a few days ago:
User names are now shown in yellow color, which is hard to read on the light blue background.
Could this be fixed (without detriment to the dark theme)?

------
(Call me odd, but I still read web sites in dark print on light background. I use an Eizo monitor with "paper" mode, which seems pretty good to me.)
Skillz
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Skillz »

Hmm, didn't realize it changed the colors for all the themes. Let me see what I can do.

Added in 18 minutes 12 seconds:
I changed the color to an orange. Should be easier on the eyes on the light theme until I can figure out how to split that setting between the two themes.
OrangeKid
TAAT Member
Reactions:

Post by OrangeKid »

Ooooooo..... I like 🍊